E-Complex 1:1 is a unique, natural vitamin E supplement that features a 1:1 ratio of alpha-to-gamma-tocopherol; this ratio more closely resembles the tocopherol profile found naturally in vitamin E-rich plants.
* Helps maintain cardiovascular health by promoting healthy circulation, blood vessel integrity, and healthy blood lipids.
* Supports prostate health, nervous system health, and healthy skin, and delivers a host of additional health benefits.
* Delivers an especially powerful blend of different tocopherols for a broader range of antioxidant protection against the ravages of free radicals.
* Provides balanced levels of gamma- and alpha-tocopherols that are more closely associated with consumption of vitamin E-rich foods.
* Provides gamma-tocopherol for unique protection against peroxynitrite–a high free radical
Dr. Edelberg’s comment:
I think it’s really great that more and more conventional physicians are telling their patients something like “Oh, and it might be a good idea if you start taking vitamin E.” It’s taken over three decades for the original research from the Shute Institute in Canada to gain acceptance. Not only does vitamin E remain one of the most potent antioxidants, but it’s anti-thrombic effect blocks abnormal blood clot formation, protecting you against strokes and heart attacks. Neurologists routinely recommend vitamin E to slow down Alzheimer’s Disease and ophthalmologists reach for it when faced with anyone showing signs of macular degeneration. This particular formulation is totally natural and the best balance of tocopherols available. Dosing is simple: one capsule daily.
Contains: 60 Softgels
Ingredients: vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol), gamma-tocopherol, delta-tocopherol, beta-tocopherol
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.