Kaprex provides a safer option for effective joint relief. This proprietary combination of selected plant components influences kinase signaling and the formation of certain substances that are associated with minor pain. Clinical testing suggests that Kaprex may offer a high degree of predicted cardiovascular, gastric, renal, and liver safety.
* Provides effective joint relief that is worry-free.
* Modulates prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) production at specific target cells.
* Features SKRMs in the form of THIAA to modulate kinase activity in favor of good health.
* The ingredient synergy of Tetrase, oleanolic acid, and rosemary provide efficacy at a low dose for a maximum cost-effectiveness.
* Developed through the ExpresSyn Process, which combines cell proteomic research, safety evaluations, human ex vivo research, and clinical testing for maximum safety and effectiveness.
Contains 60 Softgels
Each softgel supplies:
A proprietary blend of: 350.00 mg
Tetrase™, (Tetrahydro-iso-alpha acids complex†, from hops) (Humulus lupulus L.)|
Oleanolic Acid (from olive leaf extract, Olea europaea)
Other Ingredients: Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis), Soybean oil , Gelatin, Glycerin, Lecithin (soy), Water, Beeswax, Sodium copper chlorophyllin, Contains: soy
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.