MetaGlycemX is an advanced formula that includes a unique combination of green tea, cinnamon, alpha-lipoic acid, and a broad foundation of nutrients as part of a healthy diet to promote healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range
* Provides a comprehensive foundation for good health by featuring optimal levels of essential vitamins and minerals for those with blood sugar concerns.
* Features green tea catechins (EGCG) to protect the insulin-secreting pancreatic islet cells.
* Supplies cinnamon compounds that may support insulin activity.
* Provides alpha-lipoic acid, a free radical scavenger that may also enhance insulin sensitivity.
* Delivers a sophisticated blend of targeted micronutrients to support healthy glucose metabolism.
* Provides a unique antioxidant profile to reduce oxidative stress and promote healthy insulin action.
* Features a flexible dosing schedule and may be used as a complement to other programs.
Contains 120 Tablets
Two Tablets Supply:
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 300.00 mg
Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopheryl succinate)
Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 15.00 mg
Riboflavin 9.00 mg
Niacin (as niacinamide) 90.00 mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 9.00 mg
Folate (as folic acid) 400.00 mcg
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 150.00 mcg
Biotin 2.00 mg
Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)
Zinc (as zinc glycinate) 9.00 mg
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 90.00 mcg
Copper (as copper lysinate HCl) 1.00 mg
Manganese (as manganese citrate) 1.00 mg
Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)
Alpha-Lipoic Acid 100.00 mg
Vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate) 0.00 mg
Chinese Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum cassia) 500.00 mg
Catechins 100.00 mg
Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) (from decaffeinated green tea leaf, Camellia sinensis) 66.00 mg
L-Carnosine 50.00 mg
Taurine 300.00 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Cellulose, Croscarmellose sodium, Silica, Stearic acid, Calcium silicate, Magnesium stearate, Coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, and carrageenan)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.