UltraFlora Balance (formerly Ultra Flora Plus® DF Capsules) is one of the most recommended, practitioner-exclusive probiotic formulas in use worldwide. Supplies a powerful probiotic blend of B. lactis Bi-07 and L. acidophilus NCFM® with a non-dairy base in capsule form. This NCFM strain has been the topic of over 60 published scientific articles—including clinical trials for a number of bothersome GI symptoms.
* Designed to provide intestinal and digestive support on multiple levels.
* Helps maintain a healthy balance of intestinal flora and support healthy immune function.
* Provides the valuable Probio-Protein® factor, a concentrate of immunoglobulin proteins (antibodies) from whey to help maintain a healthy intestinal environment.
* Provides the valuable Probio-Saccharide® factor, fructooligosaccharides (FOS), an excellent food source for beneficial bacteria that helps to promote their growth in the intestine.
* Produced in a freeze-dried form and refrigerated during storage and shipping for maximum stability, and shipped with the most current viability assay to provide you with assurance of potency.
* Guaranteed to provide no fewer than 15 billion combined live organisms per serving through date of expiration.
* The ID Guarantee: The purity, clinical reliability, and predicted safety of Metagenics probiotic formulas are guaranteed through the scientific certification of strains with established health benefits. Assuring potency and high viability, each strain is also tested for acid tolerance and cell adherence in vitro.
Contains 60 Capsules
Each Capsule Supplies:
A 50:50 blend of: 15.00 billion live organisms†
Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®
Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07
(formerly known as B. infantis††)
Globulin Protein Concentrate 170.00 mg
Immunoglobulin proteins from whey (milk)
Lactobacillus acidophilus (milk)
Bifidobacterium lactis (milk, soy)
Contains: milk, soy
† At date of expiration. Based on proper handling (e.g., refrigeration).
†† This B. infantis strain has recently been reclassified as B. lactis.
U.S.Patent Nos.6,241,983; and 5,531,988.
NCFM® is a registered trademark of the North Carolina Dairy Foundation.
* Bifidobacteria and lactobacillus probiotic strains consume soy and milk-derived nutrients as a food source during one step of the fermentation process.No additional soy derived nutrients were added outside of this fermentation step.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.