UltraMeal® PLUS 360° RICE is a medical food formulated to provide specialized, multi-mechanistic nutritional support for patients with hypercholesterolemia by supplying a combination of acacia extract, reduced iso-alpha acids (RIAA), and plant sterols.
In individuals with metabolic syndrome and high cholesterol, UltraMeal PLUS 360° RICE has been clinically shown†† to improve the following cardiovascular risk factors:
* Reduce total and LDL cholesterol levels
* Increase HDL cholesterol (“good cholesterol”) levels
* Lower systolic and diastolic blood pressure levels
Each serving of UltraMeal PLUS 360° RICE provides:
* 15 grams of low-allergenic-potential rice protein: an easily digestible soure of high quality protein suitable for those who want to avoid soy and milk products.
* 2 g of plant sterols per serving. The NIH recommends consumption of 2 grams of plant sterols to promote healthy cholesterol levels. Foods containing at least 0.65 g per serving of plant sterol esters, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 1.3 g as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
* Selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in the forms of RIAA and acacia extract.
* 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF)—a body-ready, nature-identical folate.
* High quality foundation nutrition for patients with hypercholesterolemia.
THE NATIONAL CHOLESTEROL EDUCATION PANEL OF THE NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH RECOMMENDS A HEALTHY DIET AND REGULAR EXERCISE, ALONG WITH THE CONSUMPTION OF 2 GRAMS OF PLANT STEROLS AND 10-25 GRAMS OF FIBER DAILY, TO PROMOTE CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH.
Contains 28.5 oz.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Fat 6.00 g
Saturated Fat 0.00 g
Trans Fat 0.00 g
Cholesterol 0.00 mg
Sodium (as sodium chloride) 180.00 mg
Potassium (as potassium citrate and potassium chloride) 720.00 mg
Carbohydrate 24.00 g
Dietary Fiber 4.00 g
Sugars 16.00 g
Protein 15.00 g
Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 1750.00 IU
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 60.00 mg
Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate) 600.00 mg
Iron 1.00 mg
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 40.00 IU
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 11.00 IU
Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) 1.00 mg
Riboflavin 1.00 mg
Niacin (as niacinamide) 10.00 mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 25.00 mg
Folate (as folic acid and L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate†) 400.00 mcg
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 30.00 mcg
Biotin 150.00 mcg
Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)
Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate)
Iodine (as potassium iodide) 75.00 mcg
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 180.00 mg
Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 8.00 mg
Copper (as copper gluconate) 1.00 mg
Manganese 0.00 mg
Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)
Plant Sterols (including beta-sitosterol and other plant sterols) 2000.00 mg
Other Ingredients: Rice protein concentrate, Fructose, Rice syrup solids, Olive oil, Natural flavors, Plant sterols (soy), Partially hydrolyzed guar gum, Silica, Proprietary blend††† of RIAA and acacia [magnesium salts of reduced iso-alpha acids (from hops extract, Humulus lupulus L), hydrogenated soybean oil encapsulate, and acacia extract], Cellulose gum, L-lysine, L-threonine, Contains: soy
CAUTION: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Not recommended for individuals taking anticoagulant medications.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.