UltraMeal Plus 360 is a powdered medical food formulated to provide specialized, multi-mechanistic nutritional support for patients with metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular disease by supplying a combination of acicia extract, reduced iso-alpha acids (RIAA), plant sterols, and heart-healthy soy protein and isoflavones.
In individuals with metabolic syndrome and high cholesterol, UltraMeal Plus 360 has been clinically shown to:
* Lower the apolipoprotein B-to-apolipoprotein A1 (apoB/apoA1) ratio
* Reduce total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and triglyceride levels
* Increase HDL cholesterol (“good” cholesterol)
* Lower homocysteine levels
Each serving of UltraMeal Plus 360 provides:
* PharmaSoy – a technologically advanced nutritional blend of superior soy protein isoflavones, and dairy-free calcium
* 2 grams of plant sterols per serving
* Selective kinase response modulators (SLRM’s) in the form of RIAA and acacia extract, which have been clinically shown to improve fasting insulin and triglyceride levels.
* 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) to promote healthy homocysteine levels for cardiovascular health.
* Low-glycemic-index formula to help support healthy insulin function and blood sugar levels.
* High-quality foundation nutrition for patients with cardiovascular disease.
Contains: 14 2-scoop servings in a powder form
Ingredients: Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus, Iodine, Magnesium, Zinc. Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Isoflavones, Plant Sterols. Other Ingredients (Natural Vanilla): Soy protein isolate† (PharmaSoy®), fructose, soy fiber (soy), plant sterols (soy), inulin, natural flavors, olive oil, silica, proprietary blend* of RIAA and acacia [magnesium salts of reduced iso-alpha acids (from hops extract, Humulus lupulus L.), hydrogenated soybean oil encapsulate, and acacia extract], lecithin (soy), cellulose gum, xanthan, and carrageenan. Contains: soy.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.